DO THE DIRTY DUNK!
We’ve added a terrific FUNdraising component for all ages to get involved in directly supporting childhood cancer research at the annual Mess Fest. We will award FREE ADMISSION to each participant who signs up for the Dirty Dunk. There is a minimum fundraising requirement of $100 per individual (for example, if your entire family of 4 creates a team, set your goal at $400).
At the Mess Fest, we reserved 1PM – 2PM for all participants to jump in the mud, and our professional photographers will be on-hand to award you with a high-resolution photo!
The DIRTY DUNK is an opportunity for kids and adults to jump in the mud while fundraising for childhood cancer research. All registrants are granted FREE ADMISSION to Mess Fest 2016
• $100 minimum fundraising goal
• All ages are welcome to participate
• Click on Register Now button below to find our Crowdrise page (CrowdRise is a secure website to provide you with the tools to help you fundraise for childhood cancer research)
• Click on the link that says “Join the Team”
• Create your Crowdrise account, or sign in if you already have one
• Customize your page and start fundraising!