Peppa Pig and Entertainment One are eager to help spread the word about the Muddy Puddles Project and its mission to help children with cancer. Peppa will be making an appearance at the 2017 Mess Fest! SAVE THE DATE FOR SATURDAY, AUGUST 5.
The Muddy Puddles “Mess Fest” is a huge, annual event hosted by the Ty Louis Campbell Foundation and Kiwi Country Day Camp. The “Mess Fest” event is similar to a carnival with various tented areas and a wide range of fun family activities – from splatter paint to pie throwing (and of course, muddy puddles). Our fifth annual Muddy Puddles “Mess Fest” is scheduled to take place on August 5, 2017 at Kiwi Country Day Camp (Mahopac, NY). Join us for:
• the giant mud pit • splatter paint • the “SLOPSTACLE” course • pie tosses • food fights • water balloons • slime time • beauty tent • zip lines • climbing walls • paddle boats • carnival rides • magic shows • bounce houses • live music • games, prizes and so much more!!
Sponsorship Opportunities CLICK HERE.
Sign up for the Dirty Dunk! – CLICK HERE and select “Join Team”
The DIRTY DUNK is an opportunity for kids and adults to jump in the mud while fundraising for childhood cancer research. All registrants are granted FREE ADMISSION to Mess Fest 2017.
• $100 minimum fundraising goal
• All ages are welcome to participate
• Click on Register Now button below to find our Crowdrise page (CrowdRise is a secure website to provide you with the tools to help you fundraise for childhood cancer research)
• Click on the link that says “Join the Team”
• Create your Crowdrise account, or sign in if you already have one
• Customize your page and start fundraising!
WE COULDN’T MAKE TY’S DREAM A REALITY WITHOUT THESE AMAZING SPONSORS:
The Journal News
Putnam County Times
DC Engineering, PC
George Apap Painting
Christ Church Nursery School
Elmsford Sheet Metal
Pawling Family Quick Stop
Best in Backyards
Fossati Plumbing and Heating
Pine Bush Equipment
Stop & Shop
Poirier Web Design